St. Andrews International Schools in Thailand are part of Cognita, a global school network of over 60 schools in seven countries. Providing excellent teaching and supporting every child to achieve their potential are the cornerstones of a Cognita education.
St. Andrews International Schools offer the English National Curriculum and the International Baccalaureate Programme. Each school campus is small with a supportive and nurturing community feel.
St. Andrews International School, Sathorn offers education to children from international and local communities. The education programmes are guided by the English National Curriculum. The school endeavours to meet the needs of the whole child in order for them to fulfill their potential in academic, social, emotional, cultural and physical development. This is achieved through a balanced curriculum that contains a blend of both traditional values and modern technology. Emphasis on the individual is actively encouraged and supported by an ethos that is caring, respectful and tolerant of differences in abilities, needs, cultures and religions.
St. Andrews International School, Sathorn is committed to:
- ensuring that our school community appreciates other cultures and is aware of the needs and values of others;
- ensuring that children at Sathorn understand that all people are equal regardless of race, gender, colour and religion;
- helping each child reach their true potential and achieve the highest academic standards they can;
- instilling confidence in our children about their ability so that they take pride in their achievements;
- promoting a balanced curriculum that caters for students' physical, social, emotional and cultural development;
- using an interactive approach to learning within a stimulated, structured environment to ensure that we promote a sense of self-worth, self-esteem and confidence in our students.
St. Andrews' commitments will guide our work in fulfilling our vision and achieving excellence in education and promoting consistent values throughout our community.